- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Always a fair price and they let you know ahead of time how much the parts and repair will cost so you are never surprised. A mechanic you can trust.
Quite literally the only mechanic shop I have/will use in the Greeley area. They are honest, provide spot on estimates with no surprise charges after the repair is complete and won't sell you something you don't need. This is why there's an almost 2 week wait for an appointment to get your car in and looked at!
Awesome work and polite and backs his work
Best car repair around, friendly, honest people.
Randy was the only mechanic i could find in my area that worked on Honda outboards. Even though it was the height of boating season, I made an appointment. I had to wait nearly 30 days to get my boat in for repair, but it was worth the wait. Randy even called me the Friday before my appointment, to see if I still needed it. When I dropped my boat off, he called me within the hour, to keep me updated. He had my boat fixed, and ready for pick up within a few hours! I picked it up same day! Thanks again Randy for fair, fast service! I will will use you for future boat service!
If you're looking for a reliable, honest, amazing mechanic look no further. Randy was amazing and I'm so happy with his work, his attitude, and how honest he was. Best mechanic around and I will never go anywhere else! Thank you, Randy!
Honest, fair, straightforward auto service. Good price. He can be a bit grumpy, but do not mind him, does good work and it is hard to own a small business these days His service is valuable to me. Have other work in process with him and more likely after that. Thank you
Good well experienced mechanic but pricey. I'm sure its justified if you can afford it. Never the less very great guy. He goes above and beyond